Latest award recognizes MYCOM OSI’s technology achievements including multiple awards and accolades in previous 12 months
London, UK – 2nd September 2016 – MYCOM OSI, the leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced that its CTO has been named 2016 CTO of the Year in the UK by telecom news portal TMT News.
The award, presented to MYCOM OSI President and CTO Mounir Ladki, is in recognition of the latest technology achievements of the company, including receiving multiple industry awards and accolades in recent months.
These awards include:
- Global Telecoms Business Award for Mobile Infrastructure Innovation (winner) (May 2016)
- Pipeline Innovation Awards for Big Data & Analytics (runner-up) (May 2016)
- TM Forum Award for Outstanding Contribution to Enabling Improved Customer-Centricity (finalist) (May 2016)
- CIO Review magazine ‘20 Most Promising Telecom Solution Providers in 2016’ (May 2016)
- Frost & Sullivan | Stratecast Award for Product Line Strategy Leadership in Service Assurance (winner) (Nov 2015)
- Telecoms.com Award for Network Management Excellence (finalist) (Nov 2015)
In accepting the award Mr. Ladki said “I am honored to be the recipient of this award and accept it on behalf of the whole team at MYCOM OSI, who have delivered the market-leading technology resulted in all our successful customer projects. They, in turn, have helped win the many prestigious industry awards that MYCOM OSI has received recently. I look forward to continuing the leadership of a great team that strives to deliver innovative technology while adding value to our customers.”
An interview by TMT News profiling Mr. Ladki can be found here.