MYCOM Executives recently attended the TM Forum Live event in Nice, France.
TM Forum Live! is the Forum’s flagship event and brings together key players and innovators in the digital ecosystem to focus on the priorities of digital business being tackled by operators today such as Internet of Things (IoT), Virtualization, Big Data and Agile Business & IT transformation.
At the event MYCOM made significant announcements and showcased new products and solutions on its Booth and Private Terrace.
- Announced the acquisition of OSI, a leading Fault Management and Service Impact provider
- Launched a new version of its NIMS-PrOptima™ Unified (Mobile/IP/Fixed) Network and Service Performance Management platform
- Announced a new customer win with UNITEL, who selected MYCOM to deliver end-to-end performance management across Radio, Transmission, Core and VAS networks.
- Demonstrated new intelligent automated operations and optimization solutions that have provided significant OPEX savings
- Demonstrated new cross domain analysis capabilities utilizing big data and out-of-the-box interfaces covering multiple technologies, vendors and domains across Mobile, IP and Fixed networks
- Showcased its solutions for managing LTE and HetNet performance
- Showcased its Proactive Network and Service Performance Management solutions
- Participated in a TM Forum Catalyst proof of concept demonstration titled “Closing the Loop: Data-driven Network Performance Optimization for NFV & SON”