MYCOM OSI to demonstrate its latest NFV initiatives and IoT management solutions as well as to participate at TM Forum’s conference program
London, UK – 8th November 2016 – MYCOM OSI, the leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at TM Forum Live! Asia 2016, which takes place on 7th and 8th December 2016 in Singapore.
TM Forum, the global industry association for digital business, brings this year to the APAC region a 2-day focused event and exhibition specifically studied to address the interests of the local network operators. The event is expected to attract 500+ senior industry executives from the region to discuss key business challenges and practical solutions following 3 tracks: ‘Customer centricity and analytics’, ‘IoE and digital services’, ‘Virtualization and business agility’.
At the event MYCOM OSI will speak within the ‘Virtualization and business agility’ track and present to the public a recent performance transformation undergone by a leading network operator and the results achieved. The company will also announce new solutions, discuss tier 1 CSP case studies and demonstrate its latest technology in its exhibition area. MYCOM OSI has been recently shortlisted for the Award of ‘CEM Innovation of the year’ by Telecom Asia for its Experience Assurance and Analytics blueprint and related products. The winner will be announced in Singapore on 30th November.
MYCOM OSI’s executive team will be available at the event to discuss how it can help CSPs become leading providers of digital services and experiences through its next generation integrated Experience Assurance and Analytics blueprint, as well as to outline its strategies around NFV, IoT, Cloud, Big Data Analytics, and 5G.
MYCOM OSI’s program of activities at TM Forum Live! Asia 2016 includes:
- Demonstrating its NFV initiative including its QoS-driven NFV orchestration solution
- Demonstrating its IoT management solution for CSPs and IoT Service Providers
- Presenting a performance transformation case study within the ‘Virtualization and business agility’ track during the afternoon of 7th December
- Demonstrating its solutions for Digital Service Quality Management, Performance Management, Fault Management, Network Automation/Orchestration and Network Analytics
- Announcing new Solutions to enable proactive, predictive and automated NOC/SOCs