MYCOM OSI to demonstrate closed loop assurance of 5G network slices and present zero-touch, end-to-end service orchestration
London, UK – 20th April 2017 – MYCOM OSI, the leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at TM Forum Live! 2017, which takes place from 15th to 18th May in Nice, France.
TM Forum Live! is the flagship conference of TM Forum, the global industry association for digital business. The four-day conference and exhibition will attract more than 3,000 senior industry executives worldwide to discuss key business challenges and practical solutions in eight tracks: Agile operations & IT, OSS/BSS, NFV & SDN, Internet of Everything, Smart City, Customer centricity, Analytics, Digital platform economy & APIs.
At the event, MYCOM OSI will demonstrate a 5G Assurance proof of concept as part of the TM Forum Catalyst ‘5G Service Operations: Closed loop Assurance of 5G Network Slices’.
This Catalyst will showcase agile closed loop operations to deliver 5G Network Slice Assurance and other NaaS (Network as a Service) capabilities into multiple industry verticals whilst continuously optimizing infrastructure utilization and meeting SLA commitments. The 5G concept of network slicing allows Communication Service Providers (CSPs) to offer service classes with varying characteristics on the same infrastructure. The catalyst will demonstrate how 2 service classes for IoT – uRLL (ultra-reliable low latency) for connected factories and mMTC (massive machine-type communications) for connected cars, are assured on a common 5G RAN and Core infrastructure. The 5G Catalyst members are AT&T, BT, NTT, Orange, Telecom Italia, Telenor, Vodafone, MYCOM OSI, Netcracker and TEOCO.
In the Catalyst, MYCOM OSI’s assurance technology integrates with a 5G RAN and a 5G NFV EPC core to assure and orchestrate an ultra-reliable, low latency connected factory network slice using policy-based automation and closed-loop assurance. The Catalyst will also demonstrate how MYCOM OSI integrates with a third-party Domain/Service Orchestrator for modelling using TOSCA and for inventory/lifecycle updates, and also demonstrates the use of TM Forum APIs for ecosystem integration.
The MYCOM OSI executive team will also be at TM Forum Live! 2017 and available to discuss recently announced projects with Deutsche Telekom and Telefonica O2 Germany, as well as other Tier 1 CSP projects including its digital SQM as part of a major digital transformation project, and assuring a next generation Telco Cloud core network including NFV and SDN. The team will also be able to outline its strategies for NFV/SDN, cloud, big data, IoT and 5G and how its Experience Assurance and Analytics™ (EAA) platform is evolving to help CSPs manage Customer Experience, evolve to Network Virtualization and deliver Digital and IoT services.
In addition, as part of the conference program, Mounir Ladki, CTO and President of MYCOM OSI, will present in two sessions. Within the NFV & SDN track he will present ‘Developing a blueprint for zero touch, end-to-end service orchestration across hybrid and multiple networks’, which identifies the key requirements for effectively orchestrating services end-to-end across multiple providers on a hybrid of physical and virtualized infrastructure. And within the Agile Ops & IT track he will join the ‘Solutions providers panel and open Q&A’ session.
MYCOM OSI’s program of activities at TM Forum Live! 2017 includes:
- Discussing recently announced projects with Deutsche Telekom and Telefonica O2 Germany and sharing the reasons why MYCOM OSI was selected ahead of leading competitors following comprehensive market evaluation processes
- Discussing its solutions for assuring next generation Telco Cloud and NFV/SDN
- Showcasing its award-winning multi-domain Experience Assurance and Analytics™ (EAA) solution including Performance Management, Fault Management, Digital Service Quality Management, Automation and Analytics
- Participating at TM Forum’s Catalyst proof of concept ‘5G Service Operations: Closed Loop Assurance of 5G Network Slices’ and discussing its activities in the UK’s 5G Innovation Centre
- Presenting at the session ‘Developing a blueprint for zero touch, end-to-end service orchestration across hybrid and multiple networks’ in the NFV & SDN track at 10:35 am on Monday 15th May, and speaking in the panel session ‘Solutions providers panel and open Q&A’ in the Agile Ops & IT track at 11:50 am on Tuesday 16th May
To pre-arrange a meeting with MYCOM OSI, please contact the marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here. MYCOM OSI will be located at Meeting Room U on level 3.