MYCOM OSI to announce new customers, launch new products, participate in the TM Forum Catalyst program and much more
London, UK – 5th May 2015 – MYCOM OSI, the leading independent provider of Next Generation Service Assurance, Automation/Orchestration, and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), is pleased to announce its participation at TM Forum Live! 2015, in Nice, France, from 1st to 4th June.
At the event, MYCOM OSI will be announcing new customers, launching new products, discussing customer case studies, participating in the TM Forum Catalyst program and speaking within the Digital Operations Summit.
The executive team will be on hand to discuss our strategic initiatives around 5G, virtualization, big data analytics and customer experience. They will also discuss how the MYCOM OSI Service Assurance platform has helped Tier 1 CSPs optimize their network and service quality whilst reducing operational and capital expenditure and customer churn.
MYCOM OSI’s packed program of activities at TM Forum Live! 2015 includes:
- Catalyst Demos. MYCOM OSI is pleased to participate in a TM Forum Catalyst proof of concept demonstration entitled ‘Closing the Loop: Data-driven network performance optimization for NFV and SON’ and demonstrating its QoS-driven NFV orchestration concept.
- Digital Operations Summit. Mounir Ladki, President & Chief Technology Officer, will participate in the session ‘Keeping complexity at bay: Vigilance and enforcement for continued agility’ on 3rd June, 4:55 pm – 5:20 pm.
- Networking Events. The team will host two networking events by ‘Invitation Only’, which will take place in the MYCOM OSI Exclusive Café Terrace on the top floor: ‘Festa della Repubblica Italiana’ (2nd June, 17:00) and ‘A Taste of India’ (3rd June, 16:30).
MYCOM OSI (located on Booth No. 60 and in the MYCOM OSI Café Terrace) will showcase:
- Multi-domain Network Performance Management and Fault Management solutions providing cross-domain analysis across Mobile, Fixed, Transmission/Backhaul, Core and VAS networks
- New Service Management solutions that correlate customer, service and network layers
- The recently announced Networks Analytics solution and how to leverage network data for better customer experience, profitability and competitiveness
- The recently announced Network Automation/Orchestration solution that helps CSPs optimize their network resources