Find out how MYCOM OSI helps Communications Service Providers transform to Digital Service Providers with new products, solutions and case studies
London, UK – 19th January 2017 – MYCOM OSI, the leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at Mobile World Congress 2017, which takes place from 27th February to 2nd March in Barcelona, Spain.
At the event, MYCOM OSI will be unveiling new solutions for assuring the Telco Cloud, discussing how its products are helping Tier 1 CSPs transform into Digital Service Providers (DSP), and sharing its vision and strategy around its theme for the event – ‘Digital Transformation in a Smart World’.
MYCOM OSI’s executive team will also be available to outline its strategies around NFV/SDN, cloud, big data, IoT and 5G as well as discuss how its Experience Assurance and Analytics™ (EAA) platform is evolving to help CSPs manage Customer Experience, evolve to Network Virtualization and deliver Digital and IoT services.
MYCOM OSI’s program of activities at Mobile World Congress 2017 includes:
- Announcing new customer wins and sharing the reasons why MYCOM OSI was selected ahead of leading competitors following a comprehensive market evaluation process
- Announcing new predictive, customer-centric solutions for Digital NOC/SOCs
- Unveiling its evolved solution for advanced Service Assurance across hybrid (physical and virtual) networks, including its QoS-driven NFV Orchestration demonstration
- Demonstrating its latest initiatives for monitoring and managing IoT devices, traffic and servers
- Discussing the latest in 5G network technologies and how they are being managed as well as its role in the UK’s 5G Innovation Centre
- Showcasing its award-winning multi-domain Experience Assurance and Analytics™ (EAA) solution including Performance Management, Fault Management, Digital Service Quality Management, Automation and Analytics