MYCOM OSI to showcase New Product Capabilities and Solutions and much more
London, UK – 19th October 2015 – MYCOM OSI, the leading independent provider of Next Generation Service Assurance, Automation/Orchestration, and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), is pleased to announce its participation at AfricaCom 2015.
AfricaCom conference and expo is the biggest technology event in Africa that this year is expected to gather over 10,000 players in the African digital world, 350 influential speakers and more than 375 telecom solution providers. The event is in its 18th edition and this year is themed around “Innovation, Transformation & Leadership for Digital Africa”. AfricaCom is being held at Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town, South Africa, from 17 – 19 November 2015.
The executive team at MYCOM OSI will be available for one-to-one meetings (MR22) to discuss how the MYCOM OSI’s Service Assurance platform has helped Tier 1 CSPs optimize their network and service quality whilst reducing operational and capital expenditure and customer churn. In addition, at AfricaCom 2015 MYCOM OSI will be:
- Announcing a new leading African customer and sharing the reasons why MYCOM OSI was selected to replace a major competitive solution after a comprehensive market evaluation process
- Discussing the latest in 5G and its role in the UK’s 5G Innovation Centre
- Demonstrating its recently-announced QoS-driven NFV Orchestration solution
- Demonstrating its recently-launched Networks Analytics and Network Automation/Orchestration solutions
- Showcasing its solutions for multi-domain Network Performance, Fault Management, Service Management solutions