MYCOM to showcase latest ‘Intelligent’ Network Performance Management solutions
London, UK – 30th January 2014 – MYCOM, the leading independent provider of carrier-grade Service and Network Performance solutions, today announced its participation at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain on 24 – 27 February 2014.
At the event, MYCOM will showcase its award-winning NIMS-PrOptima™ network and service performance management solutions and discuss its advanced telecom network engineering services capabilities.
MYCOM executives attending Mobile World Congress (MWC) include:
- Payam Taaghol, President, and Mounir Ladki, CTO, of MYCOM’s Software Product division who will be discussing MYCOM’s latest customer wins and deployments, as well as key initiatives around M2M, SOC/NOC, Customer Experience, Automated Service Assurance and Proactive Network & Service Performance Management
- Alfred Binford, President and CEO of MYCOM’s Advanced Engineering Services division who will be available to discuss customer successes around end-to-end infrastructure deployment of DAS, Small Cells and LTE networks for some of the world’s largest Communications Service Providers
Technical experts will also be on hand to demonstrate NIMS-PrOptima™ and show how Communications Service Providers can deploy new, more intelligent network performance management use cases that enable them to:
- Visualize correlated near real-time dashboards (5 minutes) across the entire RAN, Transmission/Backhaul, Core and Service networks for SOC/NOC and Management
- Predict degradations before they impact network quality or become faults
- Automate processes and autonomously optimize network degradations, such as: alleviating cell outages; correcting equipment parameters; stabilizing microwave backhaul; and RAN load balancing
- Directly connect service performance and customer experience to network equipment
- Manage performance of multiple HetNet technologies (2G, 3G, LTE, DAS, small cells, Wi-Fi) as one homogenous network
- Use automation to reduce mean time to problem identification, repair and recovery
- Govern Network Equipment Vendor proof-of-delivery and Managed Service Provider SLAs
- Enable application developers with network intelligence such as for M2M applications
To pre-arrange an appointment at MWC with MYCOM, please contact Pauline Ashenden firstname.lastname@example.org.