MYCOM to showcase new products and solutions – and sponsors Casino Night networking event
Atlanta, US – 8th May 2013 – MYCOM, the leading independent provider of carrier-grade Service and Network Performance solutions, today announced details of its participation at CTIA 2013.
CTIA 2013 is presented by CTIA – The Wireless Association®, which has been at the forefront of the wireless industry since 1984 and promises to continue to illuminate the future by showcasing the leaders, ideas and experiences that are transforming the dynamic telecommunications industry.
CTIA 2013 is being held at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Las Vegas, NV, US May 21 – 23.
At the event, MYCOM will showcase new and yet-to-be-announced products and solutions on its booth (#3266), host VIP guests for private dinners in the evenings of Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd May, and hold a Casino Night networking event on Monday 20th May from 7PM to midnight.
Within its booth (#3266), MYCOM will provide several technology demonstrations:
- A new version of its NIMS-PrOptima™ Network Performance Management platform
- Automated Operation and Optimization (Self-Managed Network)
- A new Service Performance Management solution
- LTE & HetNet Performance Management solution
MYCOM will also discuss its new Managed Services and Solutions portfolio which includes:
- A new Special Event Management Solution
- MYCOM Labs Advanced Device Testing
- Distributed Antenna and Small Cells solution
- UMTS/LTE Optimization and Carrier Tuning
- End-to-end infrastructure deployment solutions
To pre-arrange an appointment with MYCOM or to receive an invitation to a MYCOM private dinner or its exclusive Casino Night, please contact Sayeh Hamedi (firstname.lastname@example.org).