MYCOM Showcases New Product Capabilities and Solutions
London, UK – 7th October 2014 – MYCOM, the leading independent provider of best-in-breed Service Assurance solutions to the world’s largest Communication Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at AfricaCom 2014.
AfricaCom conference and expo is the biggest technology event in Africa that gathers 9,000 people, 300 speakers and more than 375 telecom solution providers. This 17th annual event is themed around “Enhancing Digital Communications in Africa”. AfricaCom is being held at Cape Town Convention Centre, Cape Town, South Africa, from 11 – 13 November 2014.
At the event, MYCOM will showcase its latest products and solutions on its booth (#F19), as well as deliver a “Masterclass” talk on 11 November at 12:30 p.m., which presents a Case Study on ‘How Tier-1 CSPs use network performance management to enhance QoS, reduce customer churn and deliver cost-optimized service-centric network operations.’
In addition, MYCOM executives and technical experts will be available on MYCOM’s booth (#F19) to:
- Share MYCOM’s vision and plan following the acquisition of OSI, and describe its combined Service Assurance solution that integrates Performance Management, Fault Management and Service Management
- Present the latest Fault and Service Impact Management solutions based on the market-leading NetExpert™ platform
- Demonstrate the latest version of the award-winning NIMS-PrOptima™ Network and Service Performance Management platform
- Discuss recent customer wins, and the reasons why customers prefer to use MYCOM OSI
- Demonstrate intelligent automated operations and optimization solutions that have provided 30% OpEx savings
- Discuss the latest developments around unified Service Assurance, CEM, NFV/SDN, Big Data, and M2M.
To pre-arrange an appointment with MYCOM please contact Pooneh Howbrook
– ENDS –