TM Forum’s Management World 2013 in Nice, May 13-16, 2013 was a great success, with over 3,000 delegates attending from more than 600 companies, across 80 countries.
In addition to showcasing new products and solutions at our booth, we were excited to participate in the TM Forum Catalyst, host guests in our MYCOM Private Lounge and sponsor the TM Forum Middle Eastern Networking Lunch.
- Announcements: MYCOM launches NIMS-PrOptima V4.0 and MYCOM provides LTE Performance Management for T-Mobile Austria – Watch video
- Demonstrating: NIMS-PrOptima™ Service Performance Management – Video: Mounir Ladki, CTO, talks about new Service and Network Performance Management Solution
- In the Hub: MYCOM participates in Catalyst for Quantifying the Customer Experience – Watch video or See more at TM Forum
- Networking: Thank you for braving the weather and joining us on the MYCOM Private Lounge!
- Our view on TM Forum’s ‘Navigating the Digital Storm’: Payam Taaghol, EMEA MD, offers his take on TM Forum Management World 2013 – Watch video
More about the Catalyst at TM Forum
The TM Forum Catalyst demonstrated Customer Service Assurance for mobile broadband services using TM Forum & 3GPP Best Practices and metrics that combine probe and performance data to support Customer Care, Operations and Engineering teams integrating multi-technology data.
The Catalyst integrated NIMS-PrOptima with HP’s Customer Experience Assurance solution and Astellia probe data and is championed by Telefonica and Telecom Italia. Click to read more on the TM Forum website…