MYCOM OSI will participate in the conference agenda, demonstrate a 5G proof of concept and provide insight into the value of its upgraded Assurance Cloud Service™
LONDON, UK – 30th October – MYCOM OSI, the Assurance Cloud Company™ and leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at TM Forum’s Digital Transformation World Series, 2020’s largest digital telco gathering: a fully digital series of engaging content that helps the industry connect, collaborate and co-create taking place on 7th October – 12th November.
Building on the launch of its enhanced Assurance Cloud Service™ fully managed SaaS offering; MYCOM OSI will be showcasing its value through tier 1 CSP customer case studies and demonstrations. A finalist in this year’s Excellence Awards, MYCOM OSI’s pioneering assurance offering is recognized for delivering faster time-to-value, business agility and showing that mission-critical OSS can operate securely, at scale, in the cloud, having implemented South East Asia’s first service assurance platform in the public cloud, with Globe Telecom.
The six week series will attract industry experts from across the globe to discuss key challenges and practical solutions across six themes: Beyond Connectivity; Cloud Native IT & Agility; Autonomous Networks & the Edge; Customer Experience & Trust; AI, Data & Analytics; and The Human Factor.
MYCOM OSI is also sponsoring the CXO Summit, an invitation-only event running alongside the main event. Participants can also experience the catalyst proof-of-concept project ‘The Aviator: Enabling multi-vertical innovation through 5G slicing – Phase III’, championed by BT and AT&T with participants including Wipro, Oracle, i2i Systems, CANGO Networks and MYCOM OSI.
Our virtual booth can be found in the expo area of the online event. We will also be participating in the event innovation channels where our latest demos will be available.
Our team will be available during the live conference times at our virtual booth to demonstrate and discuss topics such as the Assurance Cloud Service™, AI/ML-driven automation, 5G and the Autonomic Network concept. The virtual booth provides MYCOM OSI’s latest demos and downloadable collateral.
MYCOM OSI’s program of activities at Digital Transformation World Series 2020 includes:
- Sharing the public cloud success stories of a growing list of Tier 1 CSPs, including Vodafone, Globe and Three in the UK
- Demonstrating its award winning EAA suite of applications, now available under the Assurance Cloud Service™
- Participating at the innovation channel within the Cloud Native IT & Agility; and AI, Data and Analytics themes
- Showcasing its catalogue of digital transformation solutions
- Participating in the catalyst proof-of-concept project ‘The Aviator: Enabling multi-vertical innovation through 5G slicing – Phase III’
- Discussing case studies for Telco Cloud assurance and automated network operations
- Attending the live celebration of the TM Forum Excellence Awards Announcement, where MYCOM OSI is a finalist in TM Forum’s 2020 Excellence Awards in the ‘Cloud Native IT & Agility’ category