MYCOM OSI joins the conference agenda with a leading CSP case study on transformation and leads the discussions at the regional CTIO Summit Asia
LONDON, UK – 6th November 2018 – MYCOM OSI, the Assurance Cloud Company™ and leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at TM Forum’s conference Digital Transformation Asia 2018, which takes place from 13th to 15th November in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
During this three-day regional flagship event, five conference tracks – 2025 Digital Operator, Reimagining Telco IT, Zero-Touch NFV/SDN, Unleashing the potential of AI and Analytics, and Delighting the Digital Customer – will bring together industry thought leaders and experts from across the Asian region. Together they will explore and discuss how to accelerate the digital transformation journey while embracing new emerging technologies, and how to collaborate in a digital ecosystem.
MYCOM OSI will lead the discussion on cloud-based service assurance at the CTIO Summit Asia, an invite-only event exclusively sponsored by MYCOM OSI and running in parallel to the main conference. This leadership summit gathers together CIOs, CTOs and CTIOs from across Asia to share knowledge and experiences, and to debate and discuss issues that affect their role as leaders in delivering digital business transformation and the consequent creation of new paths for growth.
MYCOM OSI’s program of activities at Digital Transformation Asia includes:
- Case study presentation on digital transformation ‘Globe Telecom’s Digital Transformation: How MYCOM OSI is enabling the assurance of carrier grade digital services’ as part of the ‘Reimagining Telco IT’ conference track. The case study will be presented by Niles Howsare, Advisor OSS Transformation at Globe Telecom, and Dirk Michel, SVP Cloud Business and Solutions Architecture at MYCOM OSI
- Panel discussion on ‘5G – Designing a Future Network’ as part of the ‘Reimagining Telco IT’ conference track
- Heading roundtable discussions during the CTIO Summit Asia on how CSPs lead the change to the new digital transformation culture
Subject matter experts from MYCOM OSI will also be available throughout the event to:
- Discuss experiences from leading CSP case studies – such as NFV/SDN Telco Cloud assurance at Three UK, where MYCOM OSI is assuring the world’s first end-to-end Telco Cloud network, and automation of network operations at one of the top 5 largest CSPs globally, where MYCOM OSI is automating up to 95% of its network quality management operations
- Demonstrate its evolved solution for Assurance-Driven Closed Loop Automation across hybrid (physical and virtual) networks
- Share how recent 5G Catalyst proof of concepts ‘5G Intelligent Service Planning and Optimization’ and ‘5G Intelligent Service Operations’ demonstrate closed loop assurance of 5G network slices, which is an essential pre-requisite to 5G monetization
- Demonstrate its award-winning cloud native Experience, Assurance & Analytics™ (EAA) suite of applications and outcome-based solutions
- Discuss commercial options for its Assurance Cloud that meets CSPs Capex/Opex requirements through new subscription-based models
- Discuss how it is helping Tier-1 CSPs with the specific steps required to transform their assurance investments to meet their strategic digital transformation journey
- Outline its strategies around AI/Machine Learning (ML)-driven automation